The Prayer Line
YOUR PRAYER SUPPORT FOR RURAL EVANGELISM
- “The harvest truly is plenteous; but the labourers are few……send out labourers to His harvest” (Matt.9:37-38 NKJV). Pray for more labourers to come to the harvest.
- Ask the Lord to connect this ministry to partners and helpers all over the world whose hearts are prepared for the harvest. Pray for the Lord’s direction to your role in ministry.
- Pray for a rural community that the Lord will provide a labourer to bring them the good news.
- I will make your enemies my enemies” (Exodus 23:22). Pray that the spirit of bondage controlling rural communities be destroyed by fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Ask God to release all those in bondage of the controlling powers in rural communities.
- Command the thunder of God to strike every stubborn spirit hindering evangelistic work in rural areas.
- Remind God of His promises that “every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon have been given to you” (Joshua 1:2), and to cause OFCI’s operational areas as well as that of other ministries to submit to the word of God.
- “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you”. (Zech 4:9). Ask God to grant the founder of OFCI spiritual, physical and financial capability and knowledge to bring the OFCI vision into full fruition.
- Ask God to grant OFCI the resources needed (human, financial and material) to implement all her programmes.
- Thank God for answered prayer.
Thank you. The Lord shall command His blessing upon you for compliance (Deut. 28:8)